英语口语日常对话:预定机票
作者:xin 2020-03-12
无论是去欧洲、北美还是澳洲,从中国境内出发都需要选择搭乘飞机,今天就给大家分享一篇关于英语口语日常对话的文章:预定机票,看看自己都能看的懂吗?
A:Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B:I'd like to book an air ticket from Beijing to Vancouver.
我想预订一张从北京飞往温哥华的机票。
A:Clerk:One-way or return?
单程票还是往返票?
B:One-way,please.
单程票
A:Clerk:Just a moment, please. I'll check it for you.Which airlines would you like to take?
请稍等,我帮您查询一下。您想搭乘哪个航空公司的航班?
B:don't care which airline. I'd like to take the cheapest.
我不介意航空公司。我想要最便宜的。
A:Clerk:Okay. When are you going to depart?
好的。您打算什么时候出发?
B:Next Monday, that is July 27.
下星期一,也就是7月27日。
A:Clerk:The economy tickets of non-stop fight have been fully booked. Do you care to stay over at Tokyou?
直飞的经济舱机票已经都预订出去了。您介意在东京转机吗?
B:No.
不介意。
A:Clerk:Shall I reserve a seat for you? May I have your ID please?
那我帮您预订一个座位吧?可以给我您的身份证吗?
B:OK. By the way, how many passengers does the plane accommodate?
好的。对了,这架飞机能容纳多少乘客?
A:Clerk:About 350 passengers. You leave Beijing at 3.30 p. m. on July 27 and arrive at Vancouver at 11.15 a.m. local time on the same day.
大约350名乘客。您于7月27日下午3点30分从北京起飞,将于同日当地时间上午1点15分抵达温哥华。
B:It sounds good. How much is the ticket?
听起来还不错。机票多少钱?
A:Clerk:It is 4,500 RMB with tax and airport fee included.
人民币4500元,含税和机场费。
B:May I pay by Master Card?
我可以用万事达卡支付吗?
A:Clerk:Certainly. Could you give me your phone number, please? I'll notify you if there's cancellation
当然。可以告诉我您的电话号码吗?如果航班取消我会通知您。
B:My phone number is 13910060448.
我的电话是13910060448.
A:Clerk:Great. That's all the details I need
好的。这是我需要的全部信息。
B:Thanks a lot
非常感谢。
A:Clerk:My pleasure
不客气。
英语口语日常对话:预定机票你都学会了吗?最后如果大家要出国购买机票的话,可以通过一些留学网或聊天网联系飞往同一个国家或学校的人一起预定机票,免得一个人第一次出国心里难免会有点小恐惧。